Affiliate Terms & Conditions
Updated 29 September 2021
Thank you for your support as a Step Up Profits affiliate! We appreciate all that you do and are here to support you and all of our partners for the utmost success.
Please know that these rules are designed to support your best results, and to ensure a fair distribution of credit for all of our partners.
We ask that you promote our offers to your community only, and let us handle buying new traffic and promoting our programs to a wider audience. Rest assured, any google adwords, social media ads, etc. generated by Step Up Profits will not override your affiliate tracking.
As a Step Up Profits affiliate you agree to the following:
- As an affiliate partner, you agree to promote Step Up Profits’ programs to YOUR community only. YOUR email list, your social media community, etc. In other words, people that have opted into your list, liked your page, etc.
- ALL PAID ADVERTISING using our promotional materials must be approved by Step Up Profits.
- No buying traffic or followers using any Step Up Profits copy, events or products.
- In your promotions, it needs to be clear that you are a partner of Step Up Profits, and that you are not portraying yourself as Step Up Profits, or one of Step Up Profits’s associates through your marketing efforts.
- No use of any images of Step Up Profits, its associated brands, or products unless approved by Step Up Profits prior to use.
- You must follow and be in compliance with all of the FTC Guidelines or guidelines of equivalent regulatory bodies in the location you are promoting in.
- No review sites are allowed for any of Step Up Profits’s programs unless they are approved by Step Up Profits. (Including, but not limited to “Is this a scam?” sites, review videos and/or websites.)
- No “Launch Jacking” of any kind. Again, your sales should be generated from YOUR own community only.
- No cookie stuffing.
- Any affiliate that violates any of the above rules & policies will forfeit ALL commissions earned and will be under evaluation for future partnership.
Please reach out to us for any questions in regard to these affiliate terms at [email protected].
Commission rates are specified in your affiliate dashboard (provided by Thrivecart).
You must be a previous or current client to promote our products.
Affiliate signups are approved automatically but subject to regular review at management’s discretion to ensure compliance with these terms.
Your links use a last-cookie system and expire after 12 months.
Affiliates can set up funnel tracking codes and can set up your own URL to deliver your referral bonus using the Thrivecart system.
Thank you for your partnership!