Pre-selling means you get to find out first whether what you have is what your audience wants.
And importantly what they want BADLY ENOUGH that they will actually PAY for it.
Pre-selling stops you from finding out months down the track, when you’ve run out of cash, that your great idea, was not so great in the first place. Shame you’ve invested all of that cash creating that ‘great idea’ product / program.
Pre-selling saves you the agony of dropping a ton of cash on a full launch to…CRICKETS.
Pre-selling is far LESS stressful because you finally get to build out your product / program WITH cash in the bank.
So stop digging your head in the sand.
What if it DOES work?
Here’s how to stack the deck in your favour Click here to access our 5-Step Pre-Selling Checklist.
1. Work out what Problems your market will actually pay you for.
2. Find out who these Prospects really are. Who’s the ideal client and who isn’t.
3. Set up your Program / Product in a way that is exactly what your Prospects need and want.
4. Determine the shortest Process to get Paid.
5. Know your Projections so that you can confidently drive the process profitably.
WARNING: Terribly UN-sexy straight forward step-by-step worksheet that shows you how to prove your product or program, i.e. get paid for the value you deliver.
➡️ Access ONLY if you want to mitigate risk, save money on your launch and get paid to serve up value to actual clients!